Living through a global pandemic definitely has its concerns, uncertainties, and unknowns. With salons re-opening and appointments being made my goal is to make my clients feel as safe as possible and I am going to need a little help from you to do so. Here are a few things that will be different at your upcoming appointment:
1. Everyone is required to wear a mask. That includes the stylist and client for the duration of your appointment. I know this exposes some challenges but we will make it work together!
2. We no longer have a waiting area. If you show up a little early to your appointment and I am still finishing up a client, please wait in your vehicle and I will let you know when I am ready.
3. We no longer can have anyone accompany you to your appointment, they will have to wait in the vehicle. If a child is receiving a service one guardian can accompany them. Also, if you and your child, partner, or friend make appointments on the same day please plan and schedule accordingly to keep the number of people in the salon as low as possible.
Your patience is greatly appreciated during this time. With being away from the salon for over two months and with new rules and regulations set by the state of MI there will be some adjusting to our new ways.
Here are some of the precautions that are being taken in the salon that you may not see or that do not need your assistance but keep us all safe:
1. Sanitation and disinfection has been increased.
-Regular sanitation of high volume areas with an EPA Registered Hospital Grade Disinfection Solution proven to kill the Corona Virus that causes COVID-19.
-Disinfection of combs, shears, and utensils between each client with an EPA Registered Hospital Grade Disinfection Solution proven to kill the Corona Virus that causes COVID-19.
-Sanitation of the salon chair, shampoo bowl, and counter top with an EPA Registered Hospital Grade Disinfection Solution proven to kill the Corona Virus that causes COVID-19.
2. As you will notice at your appointment, the salon has been rearranged to meet the new safety regulations. The styling stations are 6-ft apart, as are the hooded dryers, and we have set up a front desk to make checking in and out easier and more sanitary.
3. Nightly and week sanitation will be done on the less frequented areas of the salon using the an EPA Registered Hospital Grade Disinfection Solution proven to kill the Corona Virus that causes COVID-19.
4. We no longer can offer snacks or beverages to lessen the amount of frequently touched areas.
5. You may notice when scheduling there has been a slight increase in your appointment length and price. This reflects the extra time and resources need to keep everyone safe.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty. I greatly appreciate each and every salon guest, I wouldn't be able to do what I love with out you.
Linked below are the executive orders set in place by Governor Whitmer. They have a more detailed list of the requirements, rules, and regulations that will be followed in the salon.
Section 11 of Executive order 2020-114
We are also following the guidlines set in place by OSHA as outlined here: